Configurations for fvwm2
GrayMy current main config, visually close to the built-in FVWM2 defaults but with plenty of my own tweaks under the hood. Read about it in greater detail here.
- Look at a screenshot
- fvwm config file with plenty of comments
- xvol, used for the keybindings to adjust audio volume.
- Mini-icon used in the icon manager
- .Xdefaults for xterm colors.
- .xprofile for setting background, xclock etc.
- fonts.conf to disable font smoothing in FreeType.
A somewhat 4DWM-inspired config for my Raspberry Pi 3B+.
Built on the classic config below, but with less bland title bars and a few other twists. This config file is heavily commented, which might be useful since fvwm can be a bit tricky to configure.
A classic config
The decorations and colours exactly match those used in the config supplied with Slackware 2.0 in 1994. It was my first encounter with fvwm and although I've tried others, it's still my window manager of choice.
A 4Dwm-like fvwm2 config
I've always loved Silicon Graphics machines and the look of their Indigo Magic/4Dwm desktop. This is a small set of files and a configuration to make FVWM2 look not completely unlike 4Dwm, complete with a Toolchest.